Sunday, December 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Jake, Ryleigh & Bella playing and having a ton of fun
Putting the hat on uncle cody's head. He would grunt until you bent over and let him put the hat on your head.
Ben & Tiffany before Brayden was born.
Hey, everyone is looking at me!
Papa and Grandmother Shirley
What are those crazy girls doing?
So, funny story about Ms. Ryleigh - Bella is normally pretty easy going and just does what Ryleigh wants her to do but as she is getting a little older - sometimes she does not always cooperate. Ryleigh was telling Bella to go down the hallway and not the playroom when they were on the tricycles and Bella decided not to cooperate and went into the playroom. From behind her I hear Ryleigh say in a very teacher like voice "Bella go into the playroom". I was laughing as I wondered out of the room. There is no doubt that Ryleigh will make a very independent adult.
Here is Ryleigh telling me she is going to shoot my camera because she did not want me taking any more pictures. She was cracking me up throughout the evening actually. She is quite the dominate personality - this one.


Ryleigh and Bella playing together. Here Ryleigh was cooperative when I was taking her picture. Bella loves to have her picture taken and Ryleigh is not really as fond of the camera which you will see in the next picture.

Here is his cousin Bella. isn't she beautiful and so very sweet. She was willing and able to help take care of or at least keep an eye on Asher at any time. She loves babies.
Playing with Uncle Cody in the spinning chair
Picture with Aunt Pat before we left. He decided to cooperate on Thanksgiving!
Yes, there was a bounce house on Thanksgiving. Pat blew it up and Asher bounced a few times. He seem to enjoy himself a lot.
Playing football with his cousin, Jake. Jake was awesome to let Asher play with his football for a few throws.
No, that is not a horse - just my mom's dog, Mutly. He is a pretty great dane but boy is he a BIG dog. My mother could not be any prouder!
Playing with Papa
Happy boy with Grannie at Aunt Pat's house.

No comments: