Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day!!!

Asher was ready for a nap and so was I. That is what drinking champagne in the morning does to me! Matt made an awesome breakfast and we had champagne and chambord. yummy!


"who" "who" - my new choo choo set. We have been working with him on trains and choo-choo the past month!


My new computer! Now, I really have to learn how to use my camera better. This computer from Apple is awesome when working with photographs. We decided it was time to get a home computer rather than always using business laptops. Thanks my love! And notice someone is getting a little tired there.
Wow, a new activity table from PaPa and Lisa
A new trinket for me! It is gorgeous but unfortunately I have not worn it yet because it came off my wrist 4 times that morning opening presents. I am afraid I am going to lose it. We are going to see if they can install a safety latch or chain or something.

my new dump truck from PaPa & Lisa

Sitting on the box, as usual!
Matt's new jacket for Christmas

Emerson got quite a few new toys since almost all of his have been destroyed through the years.
My new train set. Thanks Aunt Jacqui for my racing set!
I love my new chair! The boy likes to watch a little TV!
We had a great time and are truly blessed in so many ways. It was an awesome year to have a young one in the house even though he did not get the entire Christmas thing.
To our family - we love you and big hugs and kisses to the ones back in TX.

No comments: