Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Steps!!!

Today, Asher took his first 4 steps when i was tempting him with a small flashlight he wanted. This was followed by numerous other 2-3 step temptations throughout the evening. We met some people in a restaurant where I spent the majority of time walking around with Asher b/c he pretty much just wants to walk. Video will be coming soon but it may be from the beach. We leave for vacation this Saturday and I can't wait. We are staying 2 nights in Williamsburg, VA with Matt's Aunt/Uncle and then headed to Virginia Beach, VA. I can't wait to take him out on the beach. He loves being outside like all kids. It should be fun. Hopefully, I will post some video of him walking before we leave!! I know....he is going to be into everything but he already is.....every drawer, every cabinet and he is starting to climb on things.....So it begins.

No comments: