Sunday, July 12, 2009

our photo shoot outside today



Concentrating face. Asher is an intense observer of anything new.


I had fun playing with the camera I got for Christmas while snapping pictures of one of my favorite subjects. He has two top teeth now in addition to the bottom ones. He loves to test them out sometimes on my t-shirts and sometimes my skin. You have to be careful. He is starting to recognize the words repeated over and over to him all the time. For example, I use "nasty" when he is going to put something like a rock or grass he has pulled up from the yard in his mouth. now that he is learning to eat...he wants to put everything in his mouth. Who can hardle blame him when he has been experiencing a whole new world of food. He had feta cheese this past weekend and LOVED it. It was in a salad someone brought to our house. Who would have thought? I have given him mozarella - he could take it or leave it. He prefered pushing it around on the tray. he does all right with the cheddar cheese but he could not get enough feta. Everyone with kids nows the stage. Whenever adults are eating...I want to try something too. He is making all kinds of noises and sounds these days. his latest is a the "Ka" sound. sometimes it almost sounds as if he is saying cat.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

holy moly, my Godson is getting cuter by the day!!!