Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dragons! Roar!


I found Asher's costume a bit earlier and for a good price. I was glad he was excited about being a dragon because he is getting to that age where he will have an opinion. I think this is officially the last year I get to pick for him! After getting Asher's, it then occurred to me that most people pair the kids costumes. Whoops! Did not think of that when I got it so Quinn got to be a dragon as well because they don't make knight baby costumes. The costume is awesome and so we have the bigger, stronger dragon and the baby dragon as I told Asher.

The reason Asher is the "bigger, stronger" Dragon is because he is constantly telling me that he is a bigger, stronger boy and he can do XYZ now all on his own including cooking with fire, using knives and all kinds of things....some completely appropriate and others.... well, I think not. It is quite cute though nonetheless to hear him say it!

No comments: