Tuesday, October 12, 2010

School backpack


Asher started school a little over a month ago. He goes two half days every week and asks to go to school almost every day. I am not sure what that says about hanging out with mommy more! Above are some pictures I snapped of his new backpack which we got for school. He loves it and every day before school he goes to get some items to pack in his back pack for school. Of course, he never touches them for school but it is the process. He carries in his own lunch box and back pack every day. He insists! He tells me every day when I pick him up from school that he had fun at school. I am not sure if it is just his way of talking or what but I can tell he has fun. there are no tears when I drop him off. He just says bye-bye and mommy will be back in a little while to his teachers. It was a good decision that Matt & I made to give him just a little bit of time with other kids in a little more structured environment.

No comments: