Monday, September 13, 2010

Asher starts preschool today

Today my baby started preschool two days a week. He was screaming when I left, of course, and I will be calling soon to check on him. I think he will really like it in a few weeks. He sure does like playing with other kids. He was having lots of fun when I was standing in the room but it was when I told him I would be back in a little while that the water works started. I will be taking a nap soon too because we are working on getting him to stay in his big boy bed (been working on it a month) but trying something different. I hear three days is the magic number. I will give it a week. I pray for a full nights sleep again real soon. This is wearing me out with the hot/cold weather and lack of sleep!

I will post some pictures soon of preschool but I wanted to give him a little time to adjust first before whipping out the camera.

No comments: