Sunday, April 19, 2009

our picnic in our backyard.




Spring has definitely arrived here in Pittsburgh. I have never seen so many beautiful flowering trees. i should try to get out next week and take some pictures. Here are some pictures of Asher discovering grass. we have that really luxurious grass in our backyard. It was a beautiful weekend here.

Yesterday, we took advantage of the trail about 5 minute from our house and went for a family walk/jog and had lunch after at this little greek place afterwards. Then...I had a whole 1.5 hours to myself to take my new bike (I got it for my birthday) out for a ride. The trail near our house goes on for miles (all the way to DC). It was awesome and I love my new bike. I can't wait until I can take Asher in the little carrier in the back. We ended the day meeting an old high school friend of Matt's. It was a perfect family day!

No comments: